Wednesday, December 9, 2009

JUST A CATCH UP

HELLO AGAIN I JUST POPPED IN TO SAY A HAPPY XMAS TO MY BLOG FOLLOWERS .ITS NICE AND CRISP HERE NOW ,AND IM STILL RECORDING MY OWN STUFF, AND ITS TURNED OUT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD . ITS A VARIATION OF ROCK ,AND MELLOWER SONGS WITH EMPHASIS ON GROOVES AND MUSICIANSHIP.. FUNKY CARRIBEAN AND WELL.INTERESTING I HOPE ..IM ENJOYING DOING THE WORK AND THE PLAYING AND THE RESULTS ...I WILL POST I TUNES AND REVERB NATION AS A SAMPLER TYPE THING .. ON MY SITE AND SOME OTHERS .GIVE IT AN AIRING AND SEE WHERE THE LAND LIES .. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IN ANY WAY . IF YOU LIKE IT ,...GOOD .IF YOU DONT ... NOT SO GOOD , BUT BE HONEST EITHER WAY .I AM HOPOING THERE WILL BE 3 SONGS UP BY XMAS AT LEAST ............IM ENJOYING A BREAK BUT AM STILL PLAYING AND DOING A BIT OF TEACHING ALSO . IM ABOUT TO GET VERY INVOLVED WITH THAT SIDE OF THE BUSINESS AGAIN CAUSE ITS GREAT .............HAVE A HAPPY XMAS ALL OF YOU .DROP ME A NOTE IF U WISH ..............SPEAK AGAIN BEFORE THE NEW YEAR . ALL THE BEST ..........PETE















Go Back To My Site

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pete,
    I look forward to listening to your samples and give a review. Here's wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and hope that all us Robin Trower fans everywhere get to see you and the rest of the band someday soon!
    Jerry K. Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pete,
    I read Steve Shail's story about his recent adventure with the band in Atlantic City. It sounds like the band and crew treated Steve really well, and you were able to give him some much needed distraction and support. His description of his wife's passing was written with amazing openess and candor, and was quite moving. I've never met Steve in person, but over the past few years I've come to respect and appreciate his great dedication to the artists he loves, and the community he has developed to champion those artists. I am happy to see the artists he supports...also support him. Well done!
    Dean Dinapoli
    San Jose, CA

    ReplyDelete