Saturday, February 5, 2011

OH ATLANTAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I GOT CONFUSED WHERE I THOUGHT IN WASLAST NIGHT ,BUT I WAS THERE ,I THINK ..ANYWAY ON TO ATLANTA..GREAT THEATRE IN A SOME WHAT FUNKY AREA ,ALL BOHEMIAN TYPES N RASTAFARI ....WE HAD A LONG DAYS TRAVELLING ,AND WERE ALL TIRED FOR THE SHOW ,BUT HAD A GREAT TIME ,DUE MAINLY TO THE CROWD BEING SO UP FOR IT !! I NEED ABREAK AND TOMORROW ,I DO NOTHING , NADA,NEIT!!EXCEPT FOR FINDING SOME WHERE WHERE THERE IS FOOTY ON THE BOX MAYBE ..I MET SOME GOOD PEOPLE TONITE AAND IT WAS APLEASURE TO MEE TUP WITH YOUNG JERRY JAC KSON ,MY MOST AVID BLOG READER .NICE TO SEE YA THERE JERRY ..SOME FRIENDS FROM THJE CLASSIC ROCK DRUMM MAG , AND SOME OLD FRIENDS FROM THE BAND DAYS IN THE 80S ....A GOOD NIGHT GREAT PEOPLE AND GOOD PLAYING AND VIBES NUFF SAID SEE YA !!!!!!1

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pete,
    It was good to see you again here in Atlanta. We chatted back in `09 when you were here. Seems I'm the only one who comments on your blog then and now! By the way I'm not so young anymore. Same age as you! Forever may you run. God keep you and your family safe and secure. Hope to see you again someday. Keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pete and band for a great show... a standing room only show. Nice chatting as well, enjoy your deserved day off and hope to see you back in ATL....

    ReplyDelete