Sunday, June 19, 2011

new hope havana club

TRAVELLING THRU PA IS A PLEAURE I WASNT PREPARED FOR .BEEN HERE LOTS OF TIME SBUT ALWAYS DID THE HIGHWAYS THIS TIME WE CAME IN FROM PENNS PEAK SO IT WAS THRU THE HILLS N FORESTS ..REALLY LOVELY DRIVE . THE HAVANA CLUB IS PROMOTED BY A FRIEND OF OURS , AND HES DONE A GREAT JOB PUTTING IT ON THE MAP....IN A SHORT TIME SOME REALLY BIG ACTS HAVE COME THRU FOR HIM HERE AND IT SHOWS .PERSONALLY IT COULD BE A BIGGER ROOM WITH FACILITIES BETTER , BUT ITS LOOKING LIKE A FUTURE GREAT GIG ..PEOPLE REALLY NICE AND WAS PACKED TIGHT RIGHT UP TO FRONT OF THE STAGE ,AND WE DID A GOOD SHOW TONITE . REALLY RELAXED AND PUNCHY AND FUNKY AS HELL IN PLACES .WE HAVE 2 DAYS OFF AFTER SOME TRAVELLING TOMORROW ,,SO IM GOIN TO BED GET SOME ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZS BYE !!

1 comment:

  1. I drove up from VA for the 2 shows in PA. I must agree on the PA landscape. While PENNS PEAK was a good show there was a lot more energy at the Havana Club. I think it makes a difference when the crowd can stand up. Robin did a good job last night. I liked the change in the set list with daydream as the last song. At one point towards the end of the song I opened my eyes and you had the most beautiful look on your face. I was going to take your picture but I could not look away for even a second. You looked so relaxed just getting into the music. It is rare to witness that with a band. I will be at all three VA shows so until then THANKS for a good show. Mary

    ReplyDelete