Saturday, May 30, 2009

FULL HOUSE AT ANNEHEIM MADE US KICK IN ANOTHER GEAR AND THE SET FLOWED WELL ..THE CREW ARE GETTING TIRED, AS WE ALL, ARE AFTER A 7 DAY RUN, BUT A GOOD SPIRIT IS IN THE CAMPAND EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THE TRIP AROUND CALIFORNIA.......... I GOT A MUCH NEEDED SLEEP THIS AFTERNOON AFTER SOUND CHECK, AND IT DID THE TRICK , AND I FELT REALLY GOOD FOR THE SHOW . WE GOT A 5 HOUR TRIP TO VEGAS TOMORROW , AND ITS LATE HERE NOW , SO I'M GOIN TO SIGN OFF NOW AS I HAVE TO BE UP EARLY FOR THE OFF........PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO ,IM NOT EVEN SURE IF ANYONE IS READING THIS,SO IF YOUR OUT THERE , SAY HELLO OK?.........GLENN IS USING IN EAR MONITORS FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THIS TOUR , AND IS HAVING A BALL AND PLAYING REALLY WELL, CAUSE HE CAN HEAR HIMSELF CLEARLY ..LAURIE IS ENJOYING THE OUT FRONT SOUND , AS THE CONTROL IS BETTER TOO ,HES HAD LOADS OF COMMENTS ON THE CLARITY OF THE CONCERTS .SO .EVERYONE IS HAPPY . DAVEY IS FIRING OFF SALVOS OF HIS BEST TOO , AND ROBINS FLYING ... ME ? IN THE WORDS OF OUR BELOVED MR BRONZE ..........I JUST HIT ROUND BITS OF WOOD , AND MAKE A NOISE ........BUT I AM GOOD AT IT . NITE NITE .

Go Back To My Site

3 comments:

  1. Sure we're reading it, but what we need is......

    MORE COWBELL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pete,
    I don't know about the other folks but I'm following your blog. Great to see that the tour is off to a great start. I'll be catching you guy's when you play here in Atlanta in October. This will be my fourth Robin Trower show since `06 that I've been to. You guys are great and I never tire seeing the show. Hopefully after the show here in Atlanta I can get another autograph and a photo taken with you. Good luck and good health to you all with the rest of the tour.
    Jerry K. Jackson
    Flowery Branch, Ga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading it Pete! And Thank you for it. I'm gonna check out the show in Tulsa next week and appreciate your doing these blogs. I see your living in Texas and have some dates off after your Tulsa show you going home or just going from point a to point b? Also-what can I say but I am getting psyched to see you guys in Tulsa as you couldn't make it last tour.Not enough days in the week.
    Jeff Platt

    ReplyDelete