Saturday, July 4, 2009

HOT DAYS AND COOL NIGHTS ....

I HAVE 15 PEOPLE THAT READ MY BLOGS OUT THERE AS REGULARS I THINK , BUT IM NOT SURE IF ANYONE ELSE IS READING THEM . IF YOU ARE , THEN PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AS TO MY INPUT ,OR EVEN IF THEY ARE INTERESTING , OR COULD BE IMPROVED UPON MAYBE . SO THAT BALLS IN YOUR COURT GOOD FOLKS OF ROCKDOM....IVE POSTED 46 BLOGS SO FAR AND I HAVE ABOUT 10 COMMENTS ..CMON.INDULGE ME EH ?.THANKS . NOW THEN PORTLAND WAS A GREAT NIGHT FOR US . WE EBBED AND FLOWED LIKE A RUNNING STREAM TONITE,MAKING MOMENTS FROM ALL THE LIGHT AND SHADE DYNAMICS IN OUR PERFORMANCE ..IT WAS FUN , AND ALTHOUGH WERE VERY TIRED NOW AS WEVE BEEN OUT OVER 6 WEEKS , AND DELIVERING EVERY NIGHT , AT A HIGH STANDARD ,WE FOUND SOME DEEPER POCKETS AND ENERGY FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE , AND IT AINT RED BULL...WE JUST LOVE IT OK...........GREAT TOWN THIS IS , ALWAYS LOVE COMIN HERE ,AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT TIME ALSO . WE HAVE A LONG DRIVE AGAIN TOMORROW HEADING WEST TO THE COAST ON JULY 4TH .TRAFFIC MAYHEM AGAIN TOMORROW , AND WETE GOIN G SRAIGHT ON STAGE I BELIEVE FROM THE JOURNEY , NO SOUNDCHECK EITHER . SHOULD BE INTERESTING , AND BY THE TIME WE GET THERE EVERYONE SHOULD BE AS HIGH AS KITES TOO CAUSE IT OPENS AT 11 AM FOR THE PIG ROAST/BEER. I WILL LET YOU KNOW TOMORROW ....SEE YA !!!!11

Go Back To My Site

4 comments:

  1. It's been fun to follow your blog Pete. It just gets me reved up for when you finally get to Atlanta in October. See you then.
    Jerry K. Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pete, you surely have more than fifteen people reading your blog! I do so via Google Reader, which may or may not show up in your stats.

    Always a fun read, keep writing! It's fun to hear from 'the other side of the stage' and you do so often with a sly wit. Only one suggestion for improvement: FIND YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY AND TURN IT OFF :-)

    I'll be in the audience at the Fillmore next Wednesday, can't wait! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you guys are still crankin' it out every night! Like the song says. "You're never too old to rock and roll".
    See ya back in Tejas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Pete. I have been reading your posts each day from the beginning. I enjoy reading your insight about the shows, the band and life on the road. I caught the show in Las Vegas which was amazing. I had seats in the second row right in front of Robin with a great view of you pounding on those skins. It marked my 20th show over a period of 35 years. I live in Southern California but decided to make the road trip to Vegas to get reserved seating. These old legs can't take standing for more than an hour or so. Please keep the posts coming. Talk to you later.
    David Tatum

    ReplyDelete